- Install iCloud control panel
- Open the iCloud control panel from the Control Panel
- Check off Bookmarks
- Click Options and select Internet Explorer
- Click Apply
- Open Internet Explorer and the bookmarks will automatically sync. To make sure the bookmarks have synced, click on the bookmark list and you should see the Safari bookmarks appear.
- If you have not signed into your Google account in Chrome on the iPad, go ahead and do so.
- Open up Google Chrome on the PC
- Go to Settings-->Bookmarks-->Import Bookmarks
- Select From Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Import
20 August 2012
How to transfer Safari bookmarks to Google Chrome on the iPadPosted By: Mick Pletcher - 12:20 PM
There is no direct import/export way as of yet to transfer your bookmarks on the iPad from Safari to Chrome. The easiest way to transfer them is to do the transfer on a PC. Here are the steps:
About Mick PletcherMick Pletcher
My blog is here to help solve issues I have encountered and solved, publish scripts I have written, and educate others in understanding areas that are not well covered