25 September 2013

Microsoft Project: Microsoft Office 2013 Deployment Template

Posted By: Mick Pletcher - 4:35 PM

Share

& Comment

This is the Microsoft Project Professional template for deploying Microsoft Office 2013. It has been edited from the 2010 template to accommodate the new features of 2013. This is a general template that will most likely need to be modified for different companies.

You can download the template from here

About Mick Pletcher

My blog is here to help solve issues I have encountered and solved, publish scripts I have written, and educate others in understanding areas that are not well covered

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope someone can help me, I'm trying to insert a page break into a Microsoft Project 2013 Gannt chart view. How can I do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the full version of Microsof Office 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    Worked like a charm..This Windows Activator is great..
    Nice collection of Full Version Software's .Keep it up :)

    More information visit :- Microsoft Office Help & Support

    Thanks
    Candy Smith

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Mick's IT Blogs™ is a registered trademark.