30 September 2011

Office 2010 Deployment Project Template

Posted By: Mick Pletcher - 2:57 PM

Share

& Comment

Microsoft originally created the Project 2007 template for the deployment of Office 2007 but has not created one for Office 2010. I am beginning the process of deploying Office 2010 and decided to convert the 2007 Project deployment template for an Office 2010 deployment, along with tweaks and changes made to it. I removed a lot of fields that pertain to It has been saved in Project 2010 format with compatibility mode enabled.

Click here to download the Project 2010 deployment template

About Mick Pletcher

My blog is here to help solve issues I have encountered and solved, publish scripts I have written, and educate others in understanding areas that are not well covered

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Mick's IT Blogs™ is a registered trademark.